Welcome to the Senior High Library!
About Your Librarians
1. ENTERING THE LIBRARY - You are entering our classroom. Quietly move to your assigned work area. Be ready to work and be respectful to students and adults in the library. Be responsible users of materials and information.
2. Come prepared. Bring the items you need to do the assignments your teacher requires. Have paper, pen or pencil, your Student ID etc. with you when you come in the library.
3. You must have a Student ID to check out library materials including; laptops, NOOKS, video cameras, etc.
4. Respect and care for school property.
5. NO FOOD in the library. Drinks with lids are permitted.
6. Follow the Billings Public Schools Acceptable Use policy when using electronic equipment. Electronic equipment is to be used for educational purposes only. Any other use will be considered a violation of the Billings Public Schools Acceptable Use Policy.
7. Use the eight-minute passing period to use the bathroom, get a drink, etc. before class. You will not be allowed to leave the library once class has begun.
8. LEAVING THE LIBRARY - Remain seated with your class until the bell rings. Please push in your chairs and clean up around your area before you leave.
Consequences for Inappropriate Behavior
2. Removal from computer or area where inappropriate behavior is displayed.
3. Issues dealing with safety, disrespect and non-compliance will be immediately referred to the Dean.
Meet your Senior High Librarians!
Shaundel Krumheuer has been a Bronc Nation teacher for 16 years, teaching English for 10 years and serving as the Technology Integration Specialist for for the last six years. This year, she also adds Librarian to her job description. She is the Cheer coach and in her spare time is entertained by her two feral Golden Retrievers, Truman and Harper.
Brooke Bloomenrader has been a librarian in the district for five years. Prior to working in SD2, she worked for MSU-B, as well as Prairie Middle School in Colorado. (Ella ensenaba Espanol!) Ms. Bloomenrader has been a member of Bronc Nation for three years. In her free time she spends as much time with her two kids as she can, and enjoys anything outdoors!
Alice Asleson came to Senior High from Chicago this summer! She completed her Masters of Library and Information Science and worked in a variety of libraries in the Windy City. Mrs. Asleson spends her time outside of work with her husband and two cats.